MERCI GRACIAS DANKE GRAZIE THANKS!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You will find something new everyday from my current workout routine, restaurant reviews, random internet findings,vacations, recipes, rants/raves etc. Enjoy :)

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Workout Ephiphany


So I just got back from my total body conditioning class. I am offically off my three week "probabtion". Olyver, the witty hard ass instructor, says that you have three weeks before you really have any idea what the hell youre doing and hes right. After the first class every muscle in my body hurt up until a day before the next class. Last week a few different muscle groups hurt, but only for 2 days. Now who knows whats in store for tomorrow. But the great thing is that tonight I felt more confident with the moves and I was amazed that I was actually acheiving something without laughing at myself. So my point here is that acheiving anything comes down to the simple fact that the more you do something the better you get at it. Even a 3 year old knows that. Just something struck home tonight when I realized that exercising is just another facet of life. It needs to be built into my life just like going to work in the morning. I think back to all the wasted months of avoiding the gym and Its a shame. But the past is the past. Now I have changed for the better and I have a healthy obsession with working out and it feels great. I can't wait for the day when I have perfected this class and I see a new person walk in with that same nervous look I once had. I will smile to myself knowing that I worked my ass off (literally) to get to this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment