MERCI GRACIAS DANKE GRAZIE THANKS!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You will find something new everyday from my current workout routine, restaurant reviews, random internet findings,vacations, recipes, rants/raves etc. Enjoy :)

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday Shopping

Well it's a very rainy Saturday in Boston. I went out to go to the Apple Store to see why my iPhone WIFI wasnt working. The guy Paul was really nice and gave me a new phone even though he wasnt supposed to!! Next I stopped by my favorite clothing store Anthropologie. One day when I'm rich I'll buy all my clothes there :). I didn't find any clothes I liked that were under $100 haha but I did find this awesome rug on sale to put next to my bed. Its a little smaller than I would have liked but I think it goes well with my new comforter. Next was a pair of Rain boots. I've gone almost a year without them so I decided it was a good day to purchase a new pair, considering its a monsoon out there. They are a cute Zebra print!



No comments:

Post a Comment