MERCI GRACIAS DANKE GRAZIE THANKS!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You will find something new everyday from my current workout routine, restaurant reviews, random internet findings,vacations, recipes, rants/raves etc. Enjoy :)

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Christmas In London

My Mom and I are going to London for a week December 20-27th. I am super excited because I have wanted to visit London for awhile. We spent last Christmas in Paris which was amazing. As I was researching things to do I came across Afternoon Tea at the Ritz. Doesn't this look amazing? We are going on Dec 23rd!

At Christmas The Ritz becomes more magical than ever; a spectacular Christmas tree takes pride of place in the lobby, cascades of lights hang from the rotunda above.

Christmas Afternoon Tea
Enjoy a special festive afternoon tea in the spectacular Palm Court on selected dates over Christmas, which will include a glass of Champagne along with our traditional choice of several varieties of tea, finely cut sandwiches, freshly baked scones, jam and clotted cream and a range of delicate pastries. Your tea will be accompanied by carol singers.

(http://www.theritzhotel.co.uk/tea/Christmas_tea.asp)

No comments:

Post a Comment