MERCI GRACIAS DANKE GRAZIE THANKS!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You will find something new everyday from my current workout routine, restaurant reviews, random internet findings,vacations, recipes, rants/raves etc. Enjoy :)

Friday, August 28, 2009

RIP DJ AM

It has sure been a crazy year for Celebrity deaths...most recently Ted Kennedy which is a big to do since I grew up on Cape Cod. Tonight they announced DJ AM has died of unknown causes (drug overdose speculated). Although I do not know a lot of his work, I hear that he is very well respected within the music community. The crazy thing to me is that I had a chance to see him DJ at Pure which is in the Ceasars Palace Hotel in Las Vegas. I went there for Spring Break my senior year of college and he happend to be spinnin' the night we went. I hope that he is in a better place now. I took the below photo in March 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment