MERCI GRACIAS DANKE GRAZIE THANKS!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You will find something new everyday from my current workout routine, restaurant reviews, random internet findings,vacations, recipes, rants/raves etc. Enjoy :)

Monday, March 29, 2010

When the Sand Runs out...

I was feeling like I needed something to kick start this dreary, rainy day in boston. I am fullly commited to getting where I want to be pysically and mentally. Sometimes when I am feeling down, I listen to this song by Rascal Flatts, called "When the Sand Runs out" to charge me back up.

My favorite lyrics from the song are the following...

'Cause people do it everyday

Promise themselves they're gonna change
I've been there, but I'm changin' from the inside out
That was then and this is now
I'm a new man [Woman], yeah, I'm a brand new man[Woman]

Chorus:
I'm gonna stop lookin' back and start movin' on
Learn how to face my fears
Love with all of my heart, make my mark
I wanna leave something here
Go out on a ledge, with out any net
That's what I'm gonna be about
Yeah I wanna be runnin'
When the sand runs out

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment