MERCI GRACIAS DANKE GRAZIE THANKS!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You will find something new everyday from my current workout routine, restaurant reviews, random internet findings,vacations, recipes, rants/raves etc. Enjoy :)

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Change Is on my Mind

Change
1.to make the form, nature, content, future course, etc., of something different from what it is or from what it would be if left alone. (http://www.dictionary.com/)

I need to Change. I have changed. I am changing. The various degrees of me at any point in time. I struggle with change sometimes. It can be scary when you don't know the outcome. Change is good too, when you are able to try something new. When dealing with health and weightloss most people must go through change mentally and pysically and adapt over a period of time. I know for myself that I need to change bad habits in order to succced sometimes, but I dont need to change everything. I can keep what I know and the positive behavoirs and attributes that have made me who I am. I know that I have what it takes to get to where I need to be. There is just something that lies in the inbetween stages of change that is the struggle. I am unsure what even brought this on other than looking at dresses in Macy's at lunch. I already bought a dress for a wedding and it doesnt fit (ashamed to admit). I started to look at bigger sizes for a backup. But Why? I dont want to be a bigger size. How about I fight to get to a point where the dress needs to be taken in. I have 3 months to make the necessary changes to fit into that dress and I believe I can. I need to start making changes and keeping them consistent. Change is good. Change is needed Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment