MERCI GRACIAS DANKE GRAZIE THANKS!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You will find something new everyday from my current workout routine, restaurant reviews, random internet findings,vacations, recipes, rants/raves etc. Enjoy :)

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fall is here.....

It is officially Autumn...there are so many things I like about Fall....the cool crsip sunny days, changing leaves, Halloween, Pumpkin flavored everything, Thanksgiving (which im working but I think my mom is coming to my apartment to make us dinner after I get out of work!)......I am totally taking advantage of the fall for my 1/2 Marathon training to get outside and enjoy the beautiful Boston landscapes before the snow comes!

Found this pic of Boston Common in the fall on http://www.yetanotherblog.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment