MERCI GRACIAS DANKE GRAZIE THANKS!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You will find something new everyday from my current workout routine, restaurant reviews, random internet findings,vacations, recipes, rants/raves etc. Enjoy :)

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Disney's Princess Half Marathon Weekend March 5-7 2010

Well I am looking towards the future...Assuming I successfully complete the 10K next month, I am signing up for the Disney's Princess Half Marathon on March 7, 2010. My Mom as well as a few good friends have agreed to fly to Disney World for 4 days to cheer me on. My Dad and Step Mom already live in Florida, so they will be there as well. I have almost 6 months to gain another 7 miles and I know I can do it. Once I get through the 6.2 miles, I know Ill have the strength to push forward. Again its an all womens race so it should be very empowering!!I cannot wait! Plus I <3 Disney!! It will be great to get back there. I also hope to be in even better shape physically by then which will gradually make running even easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment