MERCI GRACIAS DANKE GRAZIE THANKS!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You will find something new everyday from my current workout routine, restaurant reviews, random internet findings,vacations, recipes, rants/raves etc. Enjoy :)

Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a safe and happy new year. As most of the world does, we take this time to set our resolutions! As I have mentioned I am running my first 1/2 marathon in March. I want to take the next few months to get some weight off that I have gained over the holidays.

My goals until March 7th
*No alcohol
*No fried food (Not that I eat a lot but it just has no nutritional value)
*No desserts unless its a special occasion
*Follow WW Plan
*Workout 5 days a week

I look forward to a happy healthier me!

No comments:

Post a Comment