I didnt get to blog last night because I was at a friends watching LOST.
I had another successful day. I had to give up free pizza at lunch..1. I had already eaten lunch (but that may not have stopped me, being honest) 2...it was vegan so I did not eat any!
I peeked at the scale this morning...official weigh in is tomorrow but it was the lowest its been in probably 6 months.(down 5 lbs from sunday) If anything eating vegan will cleanse and jump start my metabolism in a new way. I have not eaten any processed snack foods at all which is crazy.
Cheese....3 days without cheese...I honestly cant believe it...I havent really craved it to be honest but 3 days is not a long time by any means....but I usually have some kind of cheese at every meal. Its sad I know.
As far as my ww plan goes I have stayed within my Daily Points...another success of 3 days...that hasnt happend in awhile either!
Yesterday I also ran over 5 miles. It was my first run since the Half Marathon. I sprinted at one point to catch up with some people at run club and I think that killed me. I ran fast but it was not an easy run. Perhaps.
Oh yea...Happy St. Patricks Day!
About Me
MERCI GRACIAS DANKE GRAZIE THANKS!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. You will find something new everyday from my current workout routine, restaurant reviews, random internet findings,vacations, recipes, rants/raves etc. Enjoy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment