MERCI GRACIAS DANKE GRAZIE THANKS!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You will find something new everyday from my current workout routine, restaurant reviews, random internet findings,vacations, recipes, rants/raves etc. Enjoy :)

Monday, April 12, 2010

FREE JET BLUE TICKET!

Today Jet Blue was celebrating their 10th Birthday by giving away tickets. They had a scavenger like game via twitter and after waiting for a few hours I finally scored one. Its a round trip ticket, anywhere Jet Blue flies but the catch is it has to be used before June 23, 2010. I have a super busy few months coming up. But I dont want it to go to waste and I dont want to take too many days off work!

Decisions Decisions!

THANK YOU JET BLUE! I heart you and you are my favorite airlines :)

No comments:

Post a Comment